Lagos Business School (LBS) full MBA scholarships for Nigerians and International students. Over 92% of our MBA graduates get jobs within one year after graduation with top companies both within and outside Nigeria.
Lagos Business School is a unique institution; it is highly ranked among its peers in Nigeria and worldwide. Due to the quality of its programmes, the institution has consistently been rated highly by the Financial Times publication. We offer a world class business management education that will provide you the knowledge, tools and experience to handle the intricacies of the current and future business environments.
- The scholarships covers the full tuition for the MBA programme. If awarded, you will be responsible for other personal expenses including housing and feeding.
- Acquire an MBA with a global perspective and local African relevance.
- Get the best preparation for a successful career in management or entrepreneurship in Africa.
- Become an alumnus of one of the world’s top business school in area of executive education, Financial Times, London, 2007-2017.
- Accredited by both Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business, AACSB and Association of MBAs, AMBA.
- Opportunity to study in other business schools around the world with our international student exchange programme.
- Access to experienced mentors for personal and career growth.
- Full scholarship for international students.
- Network with 6,000 Alumni operating across the world
Eligible Regions: Open to all.
Deadline: December 9, 2017.
How to Apply: