Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education Post UTME Form & Registration Procedure.
The Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) hereby invites prospective candidates to their NCE programme for the 2017/2018 academic session are invited to apply for the Post-UTME Screening following the procedure for application as detailed below.
Prospective Candidates are to click here and select application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
- A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for AOCOED 2017/2018 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng.woad.arvixe.com/ and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
If you applied for POST-UTME Screening , Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the AOCOED Online application Platform at http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng.woad.arvixe.com/ to complete your applications.
Other applicants should use their application number as username and surname as password to login to the AOCOED Online application Platform at http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng.woad.arvixe.com/ to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)