Table of Contents
- Applicants MUST be registered Full- Time undergraduate in any Nigerian Universities, Polytechnic and Colleges of Education.
- The candidate should be intelligent, brilliant and in great need of financial assistance for his/her academic pursuits.
- Applicants for the scholarship must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of Second Class (Upper Division) and above or its equivalent.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicant’s Local Government Council.
- Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department.
- Details of last academic record from division of Exams and Records or Dean of Student Affairs.
- Photocopy of current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
- Evidence of registration for the 2016/2017 semester/academic session.
- Newly admitted candidates should come with their letter of admission and School Certificate Result.
- Letter of confirmation/evidence of membership of Federation of Ijesa Students’ Union (FISU).
- Letter from head of family compound in Ijesa land.
- New Applicants are to bring with them writing materials, 2 passport photographs and 1 files.