ADMISSION INTO NATIONAL DIPLOMA, HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA AND POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2017/2018 SESSION
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria National Diploma, Higher National Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All Candidates must read the following instructions before filling the form. Click here for courses and their combinations
How to Apply
- Logon to wwww.ncat.gov.ng/application
- Read the Qualification Criteria.
- Click The Register Button at the Top or Apply Now at the button.
- You will be prompt to login after creating your account.
- Generate your RRR and precede to the bank for payment or use the online payment option for the payment.
- Logon to wwww.ncat.gov.ng/application to login with the password you created Earlier
- Click on the Payment confirmation and your RRR to update your payment
- On successful confirmation, you can continue with your registration.
- Edit your Application Profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
- Edit your Institution Attended.
- Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
- Select your choice of Programe and Course.
- Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here). The next section (Declaration and submission of form) will not be displayed untill all sections have been filled correctly.
- Print your Admission Form Card and Profile Form.
Closing Date of Application Forms:
6 weeks from the date of this publication.
All completed forms should be submitted at the point of collection on or before the closing date.
My Education Team.
I believe you find this helpful? In case you have any suggestion, questions or anything related, don't hesitate to hit the comment box below. Thanks.