The Board of West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the 2017 May/June Examination Results (Click here to see statistics) and below are the procedures on how to check your results online.
How to Check WAEC Results Online
To check your WAEC results online, you're expected to;
- Login to WAEC Official Result Checking Website
- Provide your "Examination Number". Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2017.
- Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card/Photocard
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Finally, click “Submit” button and wait for the results window to come up to get your 2017 WAEC Result.
You don’t need to buy any scratch card to check your WAEC result. The result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the flip side of the candidates’ CIVAMPENS Card issued to all candidates by WAEC.
See the statistics of candidates who failed the 2017 WAEC examination. Click here
My Education Team.
I believe you find this helpful? In case you have any suggestion, questions or anything related, don't hesitate to hit the comment box below. Thanks.