The following are full list of Programmes offered for B.Sc. Degree at Bell University:
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Microbiology,
- B. Tech Biotechnology,
- B.Sc. Biochemistry,
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry,
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics,
- B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics,
- B. Tech. Food Technology,
- B. Tech. Food Sciences with Business (option),
- B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics, B.
- Tech Computer Sciences,
- B. Tech Information Technology
College of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Economics, B.Sc. Accounting,
- B.Sc. Finance and Banking,
- B.Sc. Human Resources, B.Sc. Marketing,
- B.Sc. Business Computing,
- B.Sc. International Business,
- B.Sc. Management
Technology (Project Management).
- College of Engineering and Environmental Sciences
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering,
- B. Eng. Electrical, Electronics Engineering,
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering,
- B. Eng. Telecommunication Engineering.
- B.Sc. Architecture,
- B. Tech Building Technology,
- B. Tech Estate Management,
- B. Tech Quantity Surveying,
- B. Tech Surveying and Geoinformatics,
- B. Tech Urban and Regional Planning,
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering,
- B. Eng. Mechatronics Engineering,
- B. Eng. Biomedical Engineering,
- Programmes are expected to run for 2 years.
- All candidates will be required to be resident on campus, on payment of accommodation fee.
- Lecturers will prepare course modules which will be available to participants at an approved rate.
Admission form (NON-REFUNDABLE) – N10,000
Acceptance Fee – N20,000
Consolidated Fees per year, payable in 2 installments – N180,000
Interested candidates must be holders of HND, Professional certificates like ICAN, ACCA or any related credentials, and a 3rd Class Degrees.
Forms can be gotten via the Admissions Office, Bells University of Technology, Ota, on payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000 only into Bells University’s UBA Account No: 1016085117
Application forms with 2 passport-sized photographs of the applicant and the original copy of deposit slip, indicating their full names, should be returned to the Bells Bursary for issuance of official receipts.