This post is to guide all interested candidates for electoral positions at the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA for the 2016/2017 academic session Students’ Union Elections.
Below is the complete guideline for the Election
- Campaign with noise making such as drumming, blowing of trumpet or flute and singing is restricted during office hours, that ism between 8:00am and 4:00pm
- Any student standing/facing disciplinary process is qualified to contest election pending the final determination of his or her issue. If he or she is later found guilty of the offence, he or she stands removed from office
- Defacing of walls and/or roads within and outside the university premises is strictly prohibited
- Contestants must have at least 2.50 as CGPA as 2nd Semester 2014/2015 session for any position
- Contestants are prohibited from using any form of vehicle or animal (e.g horse, donkey, monkey, etc) for campaign
- Contestants are expected to maintain decorum during and after the students’ Union electioneering campaign
- Any candidate that has a record of having been found culpable of any misconduct by an appropriate organ of the University shall not be eligible to contest for any position
- Any candidate who runs foul of any or all of these guidelines may be disqualified from contesting.
I believe you find this helpful? In case you have any suggestion, questions or anything related, don’t hesitate to hit the comment box below. Thanks.