The newly admitted students of the University of Ilorin Remedial/pre-degree students of the School of Preliminary Studies (French Candidates inclusive) for the 2016/2017 academic session are hereby required to process their registration online.
Below are the Guideline on how to register.
- Candidates are to check their admission status via "Remedial Login" button and supply their application number and password.
- Proceed to get your acceptance form and pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000. The form should be completed online and printed out.
- Proceed to UNILORIN SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES PROGRAMME CENTRE , FUFU for clearance as from Monday 3rd April 2017, TO Monday 17th April, 2017 (from 8am till 4pm daily).
Note: Charges are further breakdown as follows: Tuition: N96,000, School charges: N3,200, Health: N1,000 and Bank Charges: N250.00
- Log on to www.unilorin.edu.ng and click on the link 2016/2017 School of Preliminary Registration for payments of the above fees then Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at (SPS) CENTRE, FUFU with photocopies of your JAMB registration slip (current jamb), evidence of payment and all your other credentials
- All candidates must submit their caution fees of N5,000) made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies
- Candidates are to obtain accommodation form from the School of Preliminary Studies.
- Accommodation fees for private hostels range from N8,000 to N50,000. A bank draft for the fees for the preferred hostel made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies.
- Accommodation is not available for French candidates as their lectures are at University of Ilorin, Main Campus.
- Any offer of admission that is not accepted and registered on or before 17th April, 2017 would be deemed to have lapsed.
- Bring along the originals and photocopies of Remedial Form, CERTIFICATES/STATEMENTS OF RESULTS as filled on-line for the admission process. Obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body of the result/certificate, e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB etc, used for the application process. Activate your scratch card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
- Bring the result(s) and the attached scratch card(s) to the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu for verification.
- Obtain the clearance certificate from the School of Preliminary Studies after the verification exercise.
Lecture starts Monday 10th April, 2017 at the SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES.
I believe you find this helpful? In case you have any suggestion, questions or anything related, don't hesitate to hit the comment box below. Thanks.