Fresh students of the Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University, Bauchi are hereby informed that the management of ATBU has released the guidelines for 2016/17 registrations procedure.
HOW TO REGISTER ON ATBU:
- All newly admitted students are to visit their respective Departments then present "Screening clearance" for on-line activation by the Head of Department.
- After they are to visit ATBU website www.atbu.edu.ng and log in with your JAMB number, download REMITA and proceed to any bank to pay the sum of (N33,500.00) only which covers registration fee of N33,000.00 and SUG Dues of N500.00.
- After payment, you are to register your courses on-line as approved by the Department and print the approved registration form for record purposes. You are to also book for accommodation on-line and generate REMITA of N5090.00 and proceed to make payment.
- Bed space allocation will be automatic after payment and students are to proceed to Students Affairs Division for documentations.
- Transfer of bed space is not allowed and anybody caught will forfeit accommodation.
ALL FRESH STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO IMMEDIATELY DOWNLOAD MEDICAL REPORT FORM FROM ATBU WEBSITE AND PROCESS IT BEFORE RESUMPTION DATE.
All payments MUST be made in 24hours time else; will invalidate the booking.
I believe you find this helpful? In case you have any suggestion, questions or anything related, don't hesitate to hit the comment box below. Thanks.