This is to notify the general public that the National Youth Service Corps Batch A Corps members, 2017 will commence on Monday 17th april to Thursday 4th May, 2017.
However, the following are the only official registration portals of the NYSC:
Requirements for Registration/Mobilization of 2017 Batch "A" Corps Members
- Prospective members should create an Email Account. Create Free GMAIL here
- Prospective members are advised to check their Senate List submitted by their Institutions before applying for Mobilization
- Prospective members who studied abroad are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload their;
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary)
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND, International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study
- All prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries are to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized; Photo background has to be white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this categoriy are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers between 17th April to 4th May, 2017:
North Central - 08092142614
North East - 08102790538
North West - 08092142661
South East - 09038034460
South West - 07019190810
South South - 08092142616
All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
I believe you find this helpful? In case you have any suggestion, questions or anything related, don't hesitate to hit the comment box below. Thanks.