The National Youth Service Corps has in its wisdom, made relocation and redeployment of corps members very flexible that any member who finds genuine reasons or difficulty in the location where he/she has been deployed can easily apply for change of location known as “NYSC Redeployment/Relocation”.
However, there are only two ways/process of applying for “NYSC Redeployment/Relocation” to get approvals.
2 Optional Process of Applying for NYSC Relocation & Deployment
Apply on Camp: One of the major ways, and of course, the initial way of applying for NYSC Relocation and Redeployment is applying for it during the 21 days Orientation course on camp at the 2nd week.
Apply Online After Camp: Now, it has being made possible and easier to apply for relocating by simply allowing corp members to apply online even after camp is over. You can apparently get approved for relocation even after 2 weeks of application.
How to Process NYSC Relocation/Deployment online
- Visit the official NYSC portal
- Sign in with your registered email and password
- Click on “Relocation” at the tab
- Fill in your details appropriately into the fields provided.
- An email will be sent to you notifying successful application is done correctly as it will be sent to same email once approved.
How to Print NYSC Online Relocation and Redeployment Letter
- Log in to NYSC official website
- Log in with your email and password
- Go to “Manage Relocation” and click on it
- Make a payment of N1000 and wait for it to redirect you after successful payment
- Print your payment receipt. It’s your evidence of payment in case any unexpected issue arises later
- You will be redirected and now allowed to print your Nysc Relocation letter online
- Make copies of the letter and keep for reference
I believe you find this helpful? In case you have any suggestion, questions or anything related, don't hesitate to hit the comment box below. Thanks.